Total Pageviews

One of the Top 100 Education Blogs

View All 100 Blogs

Thursday 29 August 2013

Getting started at last

Setting up a blog for the first time so here we go! So what am I doing it for? Several reasons really:

1. To share my day to day experiences in the classroom

2. To reflect upon my teaching (something I need to do so much more of)

3. To keep in touch, up to date with current and future educational practices

The name I really wanted for my blog was the pragmatic teacher, why you may ask? Well because I feel that word best suits my approach to teaching. I am always willing to try whatever is new in education. I am very much a doer rather than a thinker. I jump in, give it a go, try it out etc. Obviously this can be often chaotic but I truly believe that it can also be great fun for my pupils.

So bear with me while I get to grips with this blogging thing and I hope you will laugh with me and even at me on my next new venture.


No comments:

Post a Comment